* ropers wrote:
> >I am trying to make [OpenBSD] smaller by deleting unuseful files. I read
> >man
> >and then deside whether I need it or not. After deleting a dozen of files I
> >received diffirent errors during startup.

OpenBSD, with samba cups and everything to make a nice embedded server can
be packed in a file of less than 8 MB (we call that firmware).  Of
course, that needs a bit of engineering.  We even put a nice command
line interface ontop of it, so you can configure your system with a
simple command set (this system, of course, is no longer OpenBSD per
se, although it is based on OpenBSD and uses the OpenBSD kernel).

- mb