> Or is sniffing with kismet and then trying to crack the key with
> bsd-airtools (wich doesn`t implement the latest algorithms to speed this
> up) the only way on oBSD?
>
> Kind regards,
> Sebastian
>
> p.s.
> If somebody has a aircrack-ng port wich may compiles fine or even "just"
> supports the stuff it supports on Linux: please let me know... :)

In fact, aircrack itself from aircrack suite compiles well. Try to collect
dumps via Kismet and crack wepkey with aircrack. Sadly, there are no tools
similar to aireplay for BSD, but it's on my TODO list (I'm slowly rewriting
aireplay for BSD. It's so ugly and leeenooks-specific, that it's better to
say I'm writing it from scratch)