On Wednesday 11 October 2006 10:31 pm, David Sampson wrote:
> Due to the recent flair over the use of the Firefox logo, the GNU camp
> has decided to fork the entire project, into IceWeasel.  The idea here
> is that they can't use the FF logo freely, so of course they must fork
> it.  I just want to know how this is going to affect the OpenBSD camp,
> if at all.

We currently distribute Firefox under their Community Edition
policy:

http://www.mozilla.org/foundation/trademarks/community-edition-policy.html

At this point in time I don't see a reason to change over
to use IceWeasel or make up our own name. Perhaps others will
have different opinions on this.

-Kurt