On Thu, Oct 12, 2006 at 11:23:28PM +0200, ropers wrote:

> I also did
>  touch /emul/linux/etc/mtab
> in the process, which I didn't see documented in this context, but an
> error message screamed about /etc/mtab missing, so there.

While it might be way cool to get the thing to run, are you *really really
sure* you want to do this? You're talking about the ability to backup *and
restore* your data. It's not a good idea to hack something together that
seems to work, and fails when you need it.

I really recommend doing this with tried, understood and proven methods. What
you're doing right now is building a house of cards.

Regards,
--
Jurjen Oskam