Hi misc,

I'm currently learning C. In many languages, you hear lots of stuff
likes 'unit testing', 'refactoring', 'agile  programming' and
others... It seems that these techniques are not very present in C
programming (whereas check framework is in packages, it seems too
complex) Looking quickly at the OpenBSD's CVS, I found no unit test. I
won't debate on the merit or cost of this approach, and I'm not really
fond of it (add not-so-usefull complexity) but I'm just curious to
know why OpenBSD developpers choose to not use this technique for
userland tools (for kernel, it's obvious :).

Best regards,

Bruno.