Thanks a log for feedback

I know that my problem is social, but there are some difficulities to solve
it on it's level. I wouldn't write here if my social solutions were
success.

Some weeks ago my 'partner' had done something on his Win2003 server,
which caused overwriting arp info on 'our' OpenBSD server. As the
result internet connection hanged every 15-20 mins. To solve this, i've added
cron job to do 'arp -da' every 3 minutes. I think, i'll do something
with him physicly soon :)

Problem with pf rules is still open for me. It is possible to fix it on
technical level only.. and it is sad.

--
Best regards,
 Alexander                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]