> > Would this in anyway help the OpenBSD devlopers  ongoing campaign to
> > get documentation from Nvidia?
> >

> As I see it, the only way we are going to get documentation, is for it
> to make economic sense for nVidia.
> Cost of documentation / Perceived loss of IP ($) through documentation
> (+ corporate inertia) must be less than the perceived damage to brand
> through exploits, which must be less than the profit / brand recognition
> / loyalty from sales into Linux/BSD market.
>
> $Docs < $Damage < $Sales
>
> If that equation doesn't work out, they won't do anything.

Thanks for the lesson!  I guess we were dreaming every time some other
vendor was convinced to give us documentation!

But Craig, it's the same with women.  They'll only hang out with you
if they feel there is enough positive vibe in you.  And since you so
clearly show that you are a pessimist at heart, you're out of luck
too!

If you keep saying something good won't happen -- well then you can
bet it won't happen.