Darrin Chandler wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 19, 2006 at 11:30:23AM +0200, Didier Wiroth wrote:
>> Hello,
>> I'll donated too.
>>
>> Come on guys don't let this thread die until the guys have their thinkpad.
>>
>> ACPI support in openbsd is a must have, it will benefit to anyone!!!
>>
>> Show your love to openbsd and "please" donate money to them via paypal !!!
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Didier
>
> Over the course of a year or so, I've watched my laptop go from "no
> disks found" and lots of "not configured" items to almost everything
> fully supported and working great. It's like the devs have been working
> on *my* private wish list, but they're not. They're also adding support
> for tons of things I don't have (yet).
>
> Considering how much hardware is supported, the devs hardly ever ask for
> hardware. When they do, they need it. And it pays off to get it to them.

Actually, don't misunderstand me, it is _NOT_ on my private list.
I meant, in general, _a must have_ for openbsd, and "every" laptop user
will benefit from it.
My ("companies") laptop went from "no disks found" to almost everything
supported too within a few month.

--
Didier Wiroth

CEDIES
route d'Esch, 211
L-1471 Luxembourg
Tel: (+352) 478-8669
Fax: (+352) 478-9-8669
Web: http://www.cedies.public.lu
GPG Key ID: 9A8B2ACA
GPG Fingerprint:  6FF8 4362 F880 F7A8 A708 9F0D 3DD2 0502 9A8B 2ACA