On 9/16/06, Gilles Chehade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi misc@,

I am looking for companies that provide OpenBSD-powered dedicated hosting.
Currently, I am being hosted by a french company which turned out to be as
incompetent as can be, and I am willing to switch as soon as possible
(preferably before the 25th of September).

I have google-d a bit and found out a few companies, but its hard to know
in advance which are competent and which will drive me into depression. So
I'm turning to you, if you know of companies that do good work, that aren't
too expensive and that provide OpenBSD based services, please mail me
off-list so I can start digging their offers.

Thanks a lot people ;)

Gilles,

I recommend two dedicated hosting providers.

Serverpronto, their tech's are extremely helpful.  I requested to
conduct my own OpenBSD installation.  So they temporarily attached a
cdrom, burned the latest boot image (which was 3.8 at the time) to a
cd, and gave me 24 hours of access to an ip kvm for the install.
Apart from the fact that I inherited a blacklisted ip address, I
haven't had any problems in my ten months of service.

http://serverpronto.com/

Also highly recommended is M5 Hosting, they have a great team working
there, are very OpenBSD friendly, and knowledgeable.  I remember
exchanging a few emails with Mike (sales at m5hosting dot com) earlier
this year when I was looking for a dedicated server solution for a
client.  They are a little more expensive but well worth it
considering their high level of service and hardware.

http://www.m5hosting.com/openbsd-dedicated-server.php

-Luis