lol?

On 10/24/06, Leonardo Rodrigues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'm thinking on purchasing this NOD32 anti-virus solution from
ESET.COM and use it here at work. I really want to use it with
OpenBSD, since every other server machine runs OpenBSD as well. The
problem is that eset.com claims that their product will run on Linux
and FreeBSD, they say nothing about OpenBSD. I've heard rumors of
NOD32 being also able to run on OpenBSD, but I *think* that was for
earlier versions of NOD32. I'm not very fond of rumors, so I came here
to ask your opinion about it. Does anyone here have any experience
with NOD32 and OpenBSD? Or another really good antivirus that I may
consider?

Thanks in advance,

Leonardo Rodrigues
--
An OpenBSD user... and that's all you need to know =)