On 29/10/06, LeVA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi!

There was a commit today which updates postgresql to version 8.1.5. This
fix made it to the stable branch too, so will there be a package for
it, or I have to compile it from ports?
I don't really understand how this updating process work yet, so just
forgive (but not ignore :) me, if I'm writing foolish things.

From what I've seen, for current the packages are usually built
something like once or twice a month, for most arches. For stable,
from the discussions here I understand packages are (re)built if they
are updated, but pretty much only for i386. So if you don't want to
wait, or are on a different architecture, you need to build it from
ports.

Thanks!

Daniel

--