Maverick wrote:
Thanks a lot for the answer

I have tried it but i have something after that as well

    # cd /usr/src
    # patch -p0 < 001_sendmail.patch
    Hmm... Looks like a unified diff to me...
    The text leading up to this was:
    --------------------------

    |===================================================================
    |RCS file: /cvs/src/gnu/usr.sbin/sendmail/libsm/fflush.c,v
    |retrieving revision 1.2
    |diff -u -p -r1.2 fflush.c
    |--- gnu/usr.sbin/sendmail/libsm/fflush.c 1 Oct 2001 17:18:29 -0000 1.2
    |+++ gnu/usr.sbin/sendmail/l

Can you please tell me what i can i do with this?

You have applied the patch to the sendmail source code.
Now you must rebuild and install sendmail.

The output from the patch command tells you what to do:

>     |And then rebuild and install sendmail:
>     | cd gnu/usr.sbin/sendmail
>     | make obj
>     | make depend
>     | make
>     | make install

Since you are new to OpenBSD, you should know that OpenBSD tells you how to do all of the important things. In other words, OpenBSD is very well documented. However, to be successful you must learn to find the documentation. In this case it was right under your nose. All/most patches will tell you how to apply them.

Also check the OpenBSD FAQ.