Ok, i ran ftp-proxy command and ftp access started working again for
the clients, that solves the rebooting part :)

my pf.conf:

# macros
ext_if="fxp0"
int_if="xl0"
int_if2="bge0"
both="{xl0 bge0}"

tcp_services="{ 22 80 113 }"
icmp_types="echoreq"

# options
set block-policy return
set loginterface $ext_if

set skip on lo

# scrub
scrub in

# nat/rdr
nat on $ext_if from !($ext_if) -> ($ext_if:0)
nat-anchor "ftp-proxy/*"
rdr-anchor "ftp-proxy/*"

rdr pass on $both proto tcp to port ftp -> 127.0.0.1 port 8021

# filter rules
block in

pass out keep state

anchor "ftp-proxy/*"
antispoof quick for { lo $int_if  $int_if2}

pass in on $ext_if inet proto tcp from any to ($ext_if) \
  port $tcp_services flags S/SA keep state

pass in on $ext_if inet proto tcp from any to $comp3 port 80 \
   flags S/SA synproxy state

pass in inet proto icmp all icmp-type $icmp_types keep state

pass quick on $int_if
pass quick on $int_if2

On 11/3/06, Tito Mari Francis Escaqo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Maybe you should show your pf.conf so you can be given more accurate
advise. Thanks!

--
Tito Mari Francis H. Escaqo
Computer Engineer and Free Software Proponent