I have some calls from such users. They are funny, trying to tell me,
that [EMAIL PROTECTED] is correct adress, and he have a
a lot of mails from him. :) Since we are not latinos, we have no such names and surnames :) But at the first they yells about whay our mailserver is broken and so slow. I explains about spamd, greylisting, blacklists, and as they do not understand after some minutes i got call from their sysadmin :) Later i heard that one admin was fived after our conference conversation about proper mail server configuration and spam protection. It was a teenager who thinked that he is a corporate mail/network admin and of course they was in all blacklists, spamhaus, spamcop, njabl.org :)
Maybe a litle offtopic, but i want to tell it :)
Thanks SPMAD for great job!!

Thanks.
Edgars.