On Sun, Nov 12, 2006 at 03:31:30AM -0800, Claude Brassel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using lirc on linux and i want to switch to openbsd but i can not find
> some equivalent package to lirc;

I am planning to port it to get it to work but I am not sure when I will be
done. Do you want to sponsor it? :)

> Have i miss something or have some body a good idea ?

But I only want to support user space serial drivers to begin with as that is
the remote I want to get working and that is the hardware I have.

After that you should pick up and run. :)

Hopefully I should be done within a fortnight's time.

(But it might take longer considering my present schedule)

Best,
Girish
--
Linux is for folks who hate Windoze.

FreeBSD is for folks who love UNIX.

OpenBSD is for folks who can't live without UNIX.