On Nov 12, 2006, at 8:23 PM, Girish Venkatachalam wrote:

On Sat, Nov 11, 2006 at 09:12:37PM -0500, Jason Dixon wrote:
Thank you very much. In spite of bob@'s heckling, it was a lot of fun.

Dear Jason,

I must admit than when I heard the audio I found the talk to be somewhat superficial though humorous. However once I saw the video I got convinced that your talk has immense technical meat as well.

If you talk only tech that scares folks away and their attention will not stick.

     Anyway I have one important question.

     What software did you use for your slides?

     I know it is not magicpoint and of course not Monkeysoft stuff.

     What is it?

Apple Keynote. I can't imagine creating the same thing in PowerPoint or OO Impress. It simply would have been too painful. I'm not sure how well either would have handled all 260 slides.

     Thanks.

     Nice job done! :)

Thank you.  :)

--