Hi Daniel, I don't do this in spamd at the moment, because I want to
keep spamd small and secure, and regex code is amazingly big and scary.

        have a look at my prototype greylist scanner from my nycbug
talk for a way to do this.

        -Bob

* Daniel Ouellet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-11-08 02:34]:

--
#!/usr/bin/perl
if ((not 0 && not 1) !=  (! 0 && ! 1)) {