On Sun, Nov 19, 2006 at 07:06:59AM -0800, Maverick wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am trying to install jailkit from http://olivier.sessink.nl/jailkit/
>
> However when i run ./configure it come back to me python is not found. But
> there is python2.4 in my machine. So can you please tell me what i should
> do? Is there a misunderstand the name of python?
>
> Thank you very much
>
> Best regard
> Maverick

If you installed python from packages you should have seen something
like:

If you want to use this package as your default system python, create
symbolic links like so:
ln -s /usr/local/bin/python2.4 /usr/local/bin/python
ln -s /usr/local/bin/pydoc2.4  /usr/local/bin/pydoc

Did you read that and create the links?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]   |  http://bsd.phoenix.az.us/
http://www.stilyagin.com/  |