I'm completely confused by dspam.

I've installed the package from 4.0 on a 4.0/i386 install.
No problems there.  I can't figure out what to do to get
the thing working and even started for that matter!
I made the suggested modifications in the sendmail.txt
file to my sendmail.cf file.  I don't see an example
command line to start dspam anywhere in the README or the
man page for dspam.  I notice a _dspam user was created
by the package.  No idea what that's for.  And the README
keeps referencing the WebUI and directories that need to
be copied to /var/www, but I can't find any of that.

Help anyone????

Thanks in advance,

Rodney Hopkins
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Free E-mail by CamaroZ28.Com - FULL THROTTLE INTERNET