Henning Brauer wrote:
* Siju George <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-11-28 17:56]:
If anyone is in touch with Jacek Artymiak ( the PF book author ) or
know anything about his health Please let me know.
apparently he's fine, mailed me a few days ago

  Tell him we're all eagerly awaiting an updated printing of his book. ;)

--
     Chris 'Xenon' Hanson | Xenon @ 3D Nature | http://www.3DNature.com/
 "I set the wheels in motion, turn up all the machines, activate the programs,