On Sat, Dec 02, 2006 at 03:15:48PM -0600, Jaime Fournier wrote:
> http://www.pricejapan.com/front/e_good_info.php?code=28&category=5
> Rather.
>
> -Jaime Fournier
>

> On Sat, 2 Dec 2006, Jaime Fournier wrote:
>
> >Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 15:04:43 -0600 (CST)
> >From: Jaime Fournier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: dreamwvr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Cc: misc@openbsd.org
> >Subject: Re: OpenBSD Zaurus C3200 recommended N. American distributor
> >
> >http://www.linbsd.org/zaurus_byte.txt
> >
> >-Jaime Fournier
> >

> >On Sat, 2 Dec 2006, dreamwvr wrote:
> >
> >>Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 11:56:33 -0700
> >>From: dreamwvr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >>To: misc@openbsd.org
> >>Subject: Re: OpenBSD Zaurus C3200 recommended N. American distributor

> >>I knew kd85 rung a bell somewhere. :)
> >>For excellent explanations on life with Zaurus see:
> >>http://www.kd85.com

This one looks promising as well.
http://www.conics.net
They are in North America whereis price Japan is in Tokyo.
How much were the shipping costs, duties, brokerage fees
to get one to North America? Any huge warnings to realize
before coffee when burning OpenBSD to the CF? Since I don't
want to brick it.

Thanks!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]