On 12/11/06, Bill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have an OpenVPN server running on OpenBSD 3.8 (x86).  I've been having
intermitten problems with it and reconnection problems. It's openvpn out of
ports for 3.8.

I have it down to right now, sporadically, the OpenVPN server thinks it is
sending UDP packets (and in the logs makes note that it has) but I cannot see
them leaving the external interface...

What can I do to track down where this is going wrong?  Is there some way to
see if OpenBSD is taking this packet and then losing it?

You didn't say if PF is enabled, or if so what you're doing with it,
but if so you might find 'pfctl -x loud' useful. Note that the output
will show in your kernel logs.

DS