Vim Visual wrote:
> vga1 at pci0 dev 2 function 0 "Intel 82852GM AGP" rev 0x02: aperture at
> 0xd8000000, size 0x8000000
> wsdisplay0 at vga1 mux 1: console (80x25, vt100 emulation)
> wsdisplay0: screen 1-5 added (80x25, vt100 emulation)
> "Intel 82852GM AGP" rev 0x02 at pci0 dev 2 function 1 not configured
> NOT CONFIGURED!
>
> aaaargh!

Don't panic.  This is normal: it is the *second* head that is not
configured.  The first head is configured as vga1, and the AGP aperture
is also detected properly.

> and of course 915resolution doesn't work!!

This might be due to you using it incorrectly, since it works fine for
quite a lot of people. :)  In cases like this, always post the *exact*
command line and options that you tried, and include *complete* logs of
any error messages.

> 1280patch-845g-855gm-865g.c:307: warning: assignment makes pointer
> from integer without a cast

Unfortunately, your attachment got stripped, since misc@ doesn't accept
any attachments.  Also, I would be surprised if Linux code compiled
as-is on any other operating system. :)

If the source code is not too large, you might want to post it inline,
but preferably give the URL where you downloaded it from.