On 12/16/06, Craig Skinner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Fri, Dec 15, 2006 at 12:04:15AM +0530, Siju George wrote:

> long time back I did this on my firewalls
>
> http://cr.yp.to/djbdns/install.html
> http://cr.yp.to/djbdns/run-cache-x.html

Don't do that. DJB junk is not in ports for good reasons.

Bind is patched and chrooted in base. It wont take long to set up a
caching proxy resolver for a LAN. If you get stuck, just ask.

Thankyou so much Craig for the offer :-)
infact i did plan to switch over to bind with 4.0
haven't upgraded to 4.0 because I was waiting for a new machine and
when it arrived I fell sick and am taking rest at home :-)

Thankyou so much again

kin regards

Siju