From: "Mathieu Sauve-Frankel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Technical Support" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <misc@openbsd.org>
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 9:29 PM
Subject: Re: ftp-proxy multiple instances

> Is it really possible to create two instances using the rc.conf.local
> file?
> I tried to, but the rc creates only the last instance.

No you need to put a second startup line in /etc/rc.local

In other words.

ftpproxy_flags="" in /etc/rc.conf.local

and the following line in /etc/rc.local

/usr/sbin/ftp-proxy -R 10.10.10.1 -p 21 -b 192.168.0.1

> My rc.conf.local is:
> ftpproxy_flags = "-R 10.10.10.1 -p 21 -b 192.168.0.1"
> ftpproxy_flags = ""

It should be obvious why this wont work. If it isn't please read sh(1)

--
Mathieu Sauve-Frankel