----- Original Message -----From: Edy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>Date: Friday, December
22, 2006 12:17 amSubject: Re: VPN solutions for OpenBSD to WindowsTo:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]: misc@openbsd.org> Hi Peter,> > Have you look at
OpenVPN?> > Please check out this document> >
http://blog.innerewut.de/articles/2005/07/04/openvpn-2-0-on-openbsd> >
Cheers,> Edy> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:> > Hi gang,> >> > I'm looking for
peoples' experiences and advice for setting up > a VPN between OpenBSD (I will
be using 4.0) and Windows XP/2000 > systems.  I have tested the Greenbow
client and it seems ok.  > What of the built-in VPN client for the Windows OS?
I am mostly > interested in ease of configuration and reliability of the >
tunnel.  I am ok on IPSEC theory.> >> > Thanks in advance for any
comments,Sorry, I should have specified that I would like to use OpenBSD's
native VPN implementation.  Of course, if that is not feasable then I will
definitely take a look at OpenVPN.Peter