(I'm posting this for the archives.)

Thanks to a donation from Steven Fettig we have fixed the problem
with using the keyboard at the boot> prompt.  This is in CVS, and
in the latest snapshots.

The keyboard does work under OpenBSD (including the installer), as
long as ACPI is used.  The keyboard does not yet work in DDB or UKC,
so you can't just enable acpi at UKC>; you will need to create an ACPI-
enabled bsd.rd and bsd.

Diffs similar to those Marco posted have also gone in, so there are
no problems compiling an ACPI-enabled bsd.rd.

If you just want OpenBSD (no Mac OS X) on your Intel Mac, you don't
even need to bother with BootCamp.  Create an install CD with an
ACPI-enabled bsd.rd (and make sure you have an ACPI-enabled bsd to
install - this can be made by running config(8) against an existing
kernel).  Then make sure you are running the latest firmware, and
hold down C to boot the install CD.

Share and enjoy :)

Tom