Hello,
I got a plextor PX-EH16L yesterday, it has the required serial console
and I now have a linux login console.

The following file
(ftp://ftp.belnet.be/pub/packages/openbsd/snapshots/landisk/INSTALL.landisk)
mentions this:
Preparing your System for OpenBSD Installation:
To be able to boot the OpenBSD/landisk installation program, you will
need to copy a miniroot image onto the CF or harddrive that the machine
uses.

The plextor has a samsung harddrive. I'm sorry if this sounds stupid,
but what is the "easiest" or "fastest" way to get this miniroot image
(miniroot40fs) on the harddrive?
Do I have to mount the drive in other PC and install this "miniroot"
image a special way?

I would really appreciate if someone could give me further directions.

Thank you very much!
Regards
Didier