Hello,

I'm new on this list, and use openbsd since 3.8. And now i'm pretty deciced
to make it my main server os at work. But i got a question about user
authentication.

 At work all machines are linux machines, and we got 3 windows machines.
Network on my work is getting bigger, so i wonder what should be the best
way to make centralized user authentication ( including gruops, logon
scripts, and some file sharing like home dir ).

I know about nis+nfs, but i readed in some web and books it is no very
secure, and i want this to be secure, of course. Which other ways i have? (
i'm asking for a tutorial, only ways to do this )

thanks for all

Diego.