I am doing better this time, I saw that the sensors output changed, and
I am running -current on my laptop :-)

However, that doesn't give me a lot of sensors to try, so if you are
using Nagios and -current or just want to try it, grab version 1.22 of
check_hw_sensors and let me know about anything that is broken.

If you do have problems, if you could include the output from sysctl
hw.sensors with any reports, I can see what I can do.

The latest version is available here:
http://openbsd.somedomain.net/nagios/check_hw_sensors.html

and should still work on older versions of OpenBSD.

A direct download link for 1.22 is here:
http://openbsd.somedomain.net/nagios/check_hw_sensors-1.22.tar.gz

l8rZ,
--
andrew - ICQ# 253198 - JID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

BOFH excuse of the day: The hardware bus needs a new token.