* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [070109 12:12]:
> Hi All:
>
> We're going to be using an OpenBSD 4.0 machine to collect employee
> Punch-in data and store that data in the form of a comma seperated file.
> We would then like to access that data from our mainframe via openbsd to
> retreive the records.
>
> Would you be so kind as to lend your opinion as to the best package to
> install on the OpenBSD machine to provide that ODBC support?
>
> Thanks in advance.....
>

> Fred

It's included in the base install.  ftp

I'm not being sarcastic here either.  Since it's a comma delimited file,
your likely not expecting it to act like an ACID database engine...

Without anymore information, that's the best answer I've got.

Jim