I have been using domainpeople.com mainly because they are canadian, (e.g. not greedy and impossible to get in touch with like many registrars in my own country, and home of the coolest open source OS project on the planet). they are easy to get in touch with (they have a phone number maintained by actual verified humans), have great pricing, and have always helped me out as well as my customers. If you get a reseller account with them (free) you can buy domains for $12USD instead of $35 USD. In speaking with their technical staff they are well aware of openbsd and may even be running a few chrooted dns servers even though they couldn't answer in that detail.

-karlski

Paulo Rodriguez wrote:

Not sure if they are specifically OpenBSD friendly, but gandi.net is alternative-friendly and opensource friendly (see http://www.gandi.net/soutient/ ) . And they are french, which might be a plus on your book ;)

I think Henning's company also did registrar services ( http://www.bsws.de/ ), in which case you know what's being used infrastructure-wise, and where the bling bling goes.
Kind regards,

Jean-Daniel Beaubien schreef:

Hi everyone,

I'm about to purchase a domain name and I was wondering if there are
any registrar out there that are friendly to OpenBSD (donations,
contributions, etc...).

Thanks,

JD