yes, the article is somehow misleading...

at this point I would like to ask another question here, in misc;
namely... how do you feel/ what do you think of big companies making
profit out of o'bsd or whatever bsd variant and not giving anything
back for that? Think of, for instance, the MacOSX case...
How would you feel like if o'bsd had another kind of license, "for
instance" a GPLv3 one?

just curious...

Cheers,

Pau