1) I don't have enough information to tell what you are asking.  show the
real logs.

2) "greyscanner" is not part of openbsd - it is a proof of concept piece
written by me, so you should probably ask me directly (with full logs)
rather than asking the list.

        -Bob

* Ramdas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-01-17 07:53]:

--
#!/usr/bin/perl
if ((not 0 && not 1) !=  (! 0 && ! 1)) {