Hello everybody,

I`ve build oBSD from source after my mashined crashed (HW fault).

I did fetched the src again via anoncvs to prevent that the system gets
build from corrupt sources.

Well I did the usual 'cvs -q get -rOPENBSD_4_0 src' and started
the build.

After the build was finished I tried to start my httpd but it didn4t
want to work...

apachectl start
fopen: No such file or directory
httpd: could not open document config
file /usr/local/apache/conf/http.conf /usr/sbin/apachectl start: httpd
could not be started

It`s the first time I`ve noticed such a issue and it just happened
after the rebuild. I did not changed my (working) httpd.conf and it
clearly sets the RootDirectory to /var/www.

It seams that the directory patch got set during the compiling wich
would mean that the sources from the anoncvs are propably "modified".

It just would like to know if other users made the same experience....

Kind regards,
Sebastian