On 1/31/07, Federico Giannici <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Adriaan wrote:
> On 1/31/07, Bret Lambert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [snip]
>>
>> Running and tuning OpenBSD network servers
>> in a production environment:
>>
>> http://www.openbsd.org/papers/tuning-openbsd.ps
>>
>> may have the info you're looking for.
>
> IIRC Theo said he would throw Henning in the ocean for that paper ;)

And it is FIVE years old.
I think a lot a things changed since it was written...

Read it before you assume - a lot of what it covers regards under the
hood internals that have remained largely unchanged since the early
days. I at least found some of the knowledge and explanations of the
tools and output useful.

DS