So, it goes like this;
OpenBSD is installed and functional and in the process of becoming a PF/Router
box. My problem is this, I have three ethernet cards, each assigned the names
rl0 - rl2. rl0 is the ethernet card that is recieving an IPv4 address from my
SBC router, rl1 will be listening to dhcp requests which I have already setup
using dhcpd, and rl2 will be listening for dhcp requests but will not be
connected to a computer but a wireless access point. My question, and thus my
problem, is this: I have setup ip fowarding using sysctl and am now wondering
how I am to distribute my internet connection from rl0 to rl1 and 2? Are PF
rules required or do I have to write to the configuration file for the
ethernet adapters?