Dear gentelmen/madams,

i would like to thank you all for you suggestion. They were to the point.
Now, one doubt raised up in regards to man 4 pppoe and the link suggested below.

In theory, what should it be the maximum MSS over a PPPoE interface;
1452 or 1454 ?

Thanks once more.

On 2/11/07, Timo Schoeler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
In epistula a "Gustavo Rios" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> die horaque Sun,
11 Feb 2007 12:55:14 -0200:

> Thanks, but i am using kernel pppoe! How can it be changed?

<i'm not top-posting ;)>

might be of help

http://www.mynetwatchman.com/kb/adsl/pppoemtu.htm

</i'm not top-posting ;)>