On 2/14/07, Bryan Irvine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm going to be installing on a soekris box (probably on flash media),
and I'm trying to figure out what the bare minimum I need to install.

Is there somewhere I can see what files are included in the
base40.tgz, etc40.tgz etc... so I know what don't fill up the flash
card at the start?

They're just .tgz files. Just
$tar -tzvf *40.tgz

They are going to be a pf firewall, and ipsec vpn (with one of them
running poptop for roadwarriors).

Any pitfalls I should watch out for on this? fstab options etc..?

This has come up before lots. Trying searching the archives at
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com?l=openbsd-misc

and good luck
-Nick