Hey Stuart,

> otherwise, as mentioned, you may or may not have problems with ISP
> ingress filters, more importantly it also be ok now but stop working
> later at some random and quite inconvenient moment.

Not to be a complete off-topic bitch, but isn't stuff like this what
prompted the invention of the datacenter? Of course I can imagine not
wanting to have some particular set of data outside of the office, but
other than that...

Depending on OP's situation, either a decent SLA on one of the
connections or a nice private (rented) server seems less hassle to me and
better suited to get the job done.

Bye... Nico