Hi,

I have an nVidia 7600GS Graphics card, and attempted to get it to work
with the NV(4) driver.

There shall be no hardware problem, as I have tested it with VESA(4)
driver, and X -config /root/xorg.conf.new works.

This is the monitor that I was trying to get to work:
http://support.ap.dell.com/support/edocs/monitors/2407WFP/en/about.htm#Specifications

Its modeline has been specified in the xorg.conf.new file.

I don't quite get the "warnings" in the log, I have only specified ONE
resolution to be used in xorg.conf.new but it is trying all different
one's??

Attached dmesg, xorg.conf.new and Xorg.0.log, hope they can help. If
you do not prefer attachments I can upload it to a http server
instead.

Thanks for the help.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of dmesg.boot]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of xorg.conf.new]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of Xorg.0.log]