On 2007/03/02 13:22, Falk Brockerhoff wrote:
> This works fine apart of one bug in the
> ospf-daemon when the carp-state changes and the local routes have to be
> updated. But I'm confident that this will be fixed soon.

from http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/openbsd/2007-02/1155.html,
it doesn't look like you are listing the carp interface in ospfd.conf,
but you use 'redistribute connected' instead.

I'm not sure ospfd knows to track carp status in that case; my
preference would be to lose the redist connected and explicitly list
the interfaces you want announced. 'interface carpXX { passive }'
worked nicely for me last time I tested the failover.