But if you see fries do become available wouldn't you ask me what happened?

Yes I may have no obligation to give you fries, but since I said I
will give you the fries when they become available, should I not
expect you to ask me what's went wrong with my offering?

2007/3/16, Lars Hansson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 18:03:02 +1100
Sunnz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If I tell you that I'll give you fries as they become available what
> would you think I am saying?

Unless it's your job to give them to me now and I have paid you to do
so I'd expect to get them whenever you have them and feel like giving
me some.

--
Lars Hansson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>