* Sid Carter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-03-19 03:25]:

> > Regardless, if NOOP is in the SMTP standard, and spamd does not handle
> > it correctly, that is a bug that needs to be fixed.

        Bullshit. that's not a good enough reason  - spamd does not
implement all of smtp, and never will. saying "it's in the smtp
standard" is the wrong way to get anything into spamd :)

        OTOH, if there is real stuff from the century of the fruit bat
that uses this I'll put it in.  If it's someone's BBS mailer from
the century of Def Leppard and Mullets I'm not bloating the code one line
to deal with it. I've asked the poster for details. Anyone else who
can confirm real stuff needing NOOP please let me know.

        -Bob