Christoph Leser wrote:
hello,

I would love to set up a openBSD/soekris based dsl router for accessing the
internet from home (my provider is t-com from germany).

Can anyone here tell me whether there are internal dsl modem cards available
which are supported by openBSD?

although it is not ideal, I'm using an external USB ADSL modem by alcatel/thomson (speedtouch i think) which is powered from the usb. it works with 4.0 generic although it requires using a blob from the thomson website (aarrrgghhhh!).

It would be sad if I had to install an external dsl modem, with yet another
external power supply

Thanks

Christoph