Hi,

On Mar 23, 2007, at 6:24 PM, Rafael Morales wrote:

I need the shared library libasound.so.2, anybody
could send to me ???, I don't have a linux box here.

I need my box rooted, can anybody please send me a trojaned binary library I have to trust blindly?

If you really need binary libraries at least try to get them from a trustworthy source. Use any of the RPM search engines and search for an RPM package that contains that library. Use a RPM package from any of the official mirrors of major distributions. Download the RPM, verify its signature with GnuPG and extract its contents. The GnuPG key to verify against should be on the installation CDs of the distribution. Maybe packages even have MD5 sums, I don't know...

Good luck!

Tobias W.