Jeroen Massar wrote:
Gregory Edigarov wrote:
Hello list,

I am trying to build a drop-in  replacement for  one of my linux  vpn
servers(it is dying). I've decided now it will be OpenBSD. Having found
nearly all the  necessary components  compilable under openbsd, the only
stop is the lack of L2TP support, which I have to use, as I have many
customers here and cannot afford making them to change.

Google(lt2p openbsd):

Points to the archives:
http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/openbsd/2007-01/1483.html

Which in turn learns you:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/l2tpd
http://sourceforge.net/projects/rp-l2tp
which are also in the google results...

Google is your boyfriend ;)
yes, I know about these projects, they are used with Linux, in fact (l2tpd). and I've got l2tpd to compile on openbsd. The problem is, I need a confirmation they will work correctly, because I will have only one try.

--
With best regards,
    Gregory Edigarov