On Mar 24, 2007, at 1:38 PM, Constantine A. Murenin wrote:
> I'm surprised you've got any emails from those exceeds at all, because
> the sensors that you have warnings for do not match the one's you
> claim you are monitoring in sensorsd.conf (hw.sensors.3 in conf,
> hw.sensors.4 on log).

Sorry I didn't post the whole sensorsd.conf

hw.sensors.3:low=4.8V:high=5.2V:command=/bin/sh /etc/sensorsd/notify

# +12 voltage (volts)
hw.sensors.4:low=11.5V:high=12.55V

You do not have a command specified on hw.sensors.4, so you should not
be expecting any emails to be sent when this sensor undergoes
transitions from one state to another.

I think the syntax of sensorsd.conf is rather obvious here -- your
command gets executed only when hw.sensors.3 undergoes state
transitions, hw.sensors.4 transitions will only be reported into
syslog.

C.