* Sylwester S. Biernacki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-03-25 10:52]:
>   Any chances to add that to the wishlist for next releases?

I won't stop you from putting sth on a wishlist, but I can guarantee
you I won't be working on anything snmp-mib related for openbgpd (well,
unless somebody pays me so massively for it that I consider that a
sufficient solatium)

--
Henning Brauer, [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BS Web Services, http://bsws.de