On 3/25/07, Karel Kulhavy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 20, 2007 at 10:03:14AM -0400, Dan Farrell wrote:
> On 3/19/07 4:48 PM, Marco Peereboom wrote:
> > You are so uninformed that it isn't even funny to pick on you.
>
> Karel clocks on the wrong edge and is by far the worst educated
> asocial asshole I have met on this list.

Easy man, you need to get laid.

Easy man, you were chastised, you ran away for a week, now you're
back. There's no need to make stupid (and this really is stupid, and
inane, and couldn't-you-do-any-better) insults. Just go back to asking
and helping people like everyone else and you'll be fine.

-Nick